The most advanced real-time leaderboard for crypto, NFTs, stonks, ETFs and more
About the Project
Did you ape into a memecoin and miss the latest pump because you were away from the charts? Are you tired of spending hours just to keep up with your TradFi and DeFi investments? Look no further, AssetDash has come to your rescue.
AssetDash was born out of a desire to make it easier for investors to stay on top of their portfolios, no matter how fragmented or how much of a whale you are (or aren’t). Many know the struggle of maintaining Excel spreadsheets or calculator apps to aggregate and sum up their holdings, and there is now an app for this.
While services like CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko allow monitoring of crypto positions, they don’t offer tracking for NFTs or non-crypto assets. AssetDash offers all these possibilities, so that all investors feel included — and we are all about it!
It comes as no surprise to us that AssetDash was recently voted #1 product on Product Hunt, a community-based website to discover and discuss new products. We believe in their team’s ability to continue innovating as the crypto industry matures and new asset classes emerge.
To top things off, AssetDash is entirely free to use and only requires a few minutes to set up. Speaking of which, here is how to get started:
1. First, download the AssetDash app on your mobile device:
- App Store (iOS devices): https://apps.apple.com/us/app/assetdash-portfolio-tracker/id1541886930
- Play Store (Android devices): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stonks.prod&hl=en_US&gl=US
2. Open the app, sign up using your email address or Google, and accept the terms & conditions.
3. Select the asset classes you own and want to monitor. As you can see, they really did think of everything!
4. For each asset class selected, 2 options are offered:
- Connect to provider accounts (Coinbase, Wealthsimple, Robinhood, etc.)
- Input your crypto addresses (Solana, Flow, or Ethereum). Please note that providing an ETH address will also detect and track holdings on Fantom, Avalanche, Matic, Binance Smart Chain, Fantom, Celo, and Harmony One.
- Input your holdings manually
5. That’s it! Your net worth is now being shown in real-time, across all your different investments.
6. However, that’s not all: You can customize your AssetDash experience even further. Remember our memecoin analogy from earlier? That’s right, now is the time to add custom alerts! You can get notified whether an NFT collection on your radar experiences a drop in floor price due to new listings. If Bitcoin is pumping crazy, you can also be notified about it and capitalize on the move.
There is something for everyone, whether a wassie, whale or WallStreetBets kind of person. That’s because the team behind AssetDash knows how unique each investor’s journey is, and because they want to make it a both simpler and more enjoyable experience.
Behind Our Partnership
Diversification is key when it comes to investments, but with it comes the complexity of managing positions spread across numerous exchanges and chains. AssetDash steps in as a one-stop shop for users to track the entirety of their portfolio through a sleek and comprehensive UI. We hope we can help it enter a new adoption phase because so many people could benefit from it.
- Adam Haklili, WWVentures Founding Partner
Email support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow WWVentures: Twitter | LinkedIn | Contact Us
Subscribe to our Medium posts for partnership news & updates.
DISCLAIMER: Content in this article does not constitute financial advice. Cryptocurrencies are volatile assets. Always do your own research and invest at your own risk.